Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the Bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Rules of the Bored Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Bored   Rules of the Bored Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 12:28 pm

1. Be Respectful

I understand that we are not all going to agree, and some of you might find something you see here offensive if it goes agianst what you beleive, debate and discussion can be helpful and I encourage all opinons, but do not disresepct the beleifs of another person and posts personaly attacking any of the members here will not be tolerated. If you cannot disagree in a civilized way, then do not say anything.

2. Stay on Topic

Keep your posts relevent to the topic in which you are posting, I know it can be easy to get sidetracked if you start having a discussion back and forth with other memebers, but if your disccsions moves away from the topic then please take your discussion to the Den, or into a PM.

3. Watch what you say

I am all for freedom of speach, and will not censor information, but there is no need for fowl langauge here. It will not help you get your point acorss. In the pagan tradition, I welcome open discussion of sexuality as it is part of many of the old custums. But if I think anything has been posted for the sake of being offensive then it will be removed.

4. Be Understanding

People might post here whom are new and just begining thier joruney or are simply currious. If someone askes a question that you think is obvious, do not degrate them or make fun of them, be sincere and helpful so everyone feels welcome no matter what thier level of study.

I know better then anyone that we may not all like each other, but we should make an effort to get along in a civilized way. This should be a warm and welcoming atmosphere where people feel free to share thier ideas, thoughts and opinons without fear of judgement or critizim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Rules of the Bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Mystery :: The Foyer :: Law of the Land-
Jump to: