Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty
The Fool

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:23 am

Hello All! I'm Rusty and followed a link here from a poetry forum.

Over the last years I have been on a journey of discovery in regard to spiritual matters and will describe that in due course. The crux of my belief is that God created everything and thus, to discover, converse and relate to the Nature of the deity I looked to the remnants of His creation viz: Nature. This led me to concepts such as Gaia and shamanism.

Understand that seeing all life on Earth as contributing to a single organism in the same way as the cells (individual living entities) contribute to our physical presence as well as our consciousness is not necessarily a all round Truth, but a way of seeing existence and making sense of it. It is a metaphor I use to make it real.

Time running out......

I will return tomorrow and post my thoughts, ripe for discussion, on the forums. I hope you guys will have the patience to read it all.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:08 am

Glad to see you drop in, and I will look forward to hearing your thoughts, it is always nice to have a different persepctive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Mystery :: The Foyer :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: