Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Humble Host

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Your Humble Host Empty
PostSubject: Your Humble Host   Your Humble Host Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:58 am

As your humble host, I thought I should say a few things about myself as it seemed only right and fare, that I should not just be a ghost among you if I expect any trust be given to me and if I wish this to be an open community for everyone.

I have been studying in the Pagan Tradition now for about 9 years now give or take. I stared my stuides in my early highschool years but even before then I alaways felt an intunement to nature.

I have stuided in many different aspects and traditions, though I do not cliam to know all about every subject offered on this bored, part of this is for myself to exphand my own knowlege on things that intrest me, by hearing from all of you whom might share your own expericnes.

With this bored I really tried to do something different from the typical Pagan and Magicak related bored out there, to stand out, and well I have always liked getting down to the roots. I wanted to go in a bit of a different direction then the usual. So hoepfulles this bored does that, and does offer helpful and intresting information.

If there is anything you think this bored really needs or if there is a tradition you are intrested in but is not addressed here, then just drop a note in the sugguestion box and tell me what you would really like to see here.

So enjoy and I hope to hear from all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/
Eklectic
The Fool

Your Humble Host Empty
PostSubject: Herb   Your Humble Host Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:30 am

Hi Sliver Wind Very Happy

I, for one,am looking forward to your board on "Herbs". I am starting to have quite a collection in my "Herb Garden" and want to learn about all that I could do with them.

Have a good day!

Eklectic

Follow Your Bliss
Back to top Go down
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Your Humble Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Humble Host   Your Humble Host Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:15 am

Hehe, yes I have alwasy been intrested in herbs, and hopefuly soon I will start getting up some information about different herbs and thier healing properties.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/
Sponsored content

Your Humble Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Humble Host   Your Humble Host Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Humble Host
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Mystery :: The Foyer :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: