Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gnostic Pentagram Ritual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Gnostic Pentagram Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Gnostic Pentagram Ritual   Gnostic Pentagram Ritual Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:55 am

I figured it might be helpful to post a really simple pentagram (banishing) ritual. It's something that the IOT (Illuminates of Thantateros) came up with. Keep in mind that this is just what I remember of it, and it is by no means word for word. My apologies to those concerned for the plagarism but I feel that this is an IMPORTANT tool for the beginning magician. It takes maybe five minutes so you have no excuse not to do some form of banishing at the end of your rituals.

Stand and inhale fully. Visualize brilliance emanating from your head just above it as you vibrate the vowel "i" (IEEEE!!) at a high pitch. Inhale again. Visualize the light coming from your throat as you vibrate "e" (EEEHHH!). Repeat procedure for the chest vibrating "a" (AAAHHH!) Repeat the procedure again for the stomach vibrating "o" (OOOHHH!) repeat a final time for the anus vibrating "u" (UUURRR!) at a low pitch. Next vibrate each of the vowels again only this time instead of visualizing a body part, draw a line of a pentagram for each letter. Drawing the line with either a magickal weapon or your mind should be ffective as long as you visualize it fairly strongly. Turn 90 degrees (from facing east to facing south for example) and repeat the procedure outlined in the above paragraph. Repeat this until you've done all four directions (you may want to do up and down as well). Once you have all four or six pentagrams drawn and visualized repeat the body part brilliance procedure for each of the five vowels in reverse order ("u", "o", "a", "e", "i").

[Note: The above article was taken originally from A Pagan Files Archive with the understanding that "There are no blanket copyrights on this web site because [the webmaster believes] the information on A Pagan Files Archive can, and should, be spread freely, by any who wish to do so" (as quoted from the website).]
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Gnostic Pentagram Ritual
Page 1 of 1