Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consecration of the Temple of Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Consecration of the Temple of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Consecration of the Temple of Earth   Consecration of the Temple of Earth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:10 pm

The symbols and visualizations follow the text of the ritual.)

1. The Temple should be fully prepared ahead of time. If an astral or etheric Temple has been built, the magician should be able to hold its image steady without effort for several minutes at least, and to move about inside and outside of it without difficulty.

2. Perform a preliminary banishing of the work area, using both the Ritual of the Pentagram and the Ritual of the Hexagram.

3. Vibrate the First Key, and call upon the Archangel of the Element in the Tablet of Union to oversee the work of consecration.

"Hear me, Ye spirits of the Tablet of Union! Hear me, and send your great Archangel, NANTA, unto me. NANTA, thou great and powerful angel of the Spirits of Earth, I call upon thee to oversee this work of consecration, so that the Light of Spirit may ever dwell in the Temple. I have dedicated this Temple to the work of returning the Earth, the daughter who is our mother, to the realms of the Gods from whence she came. This is my true will, and a great and holy work. Therefore, NANTA, do I call upon you by right to aid in its completion. Let the light of the Gods raise her again upon high. Amen."

4. Perform a preliminary invocation of the element of the Tablet. (See Crowley's Liber LXXXIX vel Chanokh for examples.)

5. Vibrate the Key of the Element.

"Hear me, spirits of the Tablet of Earth! Hear me, and come unto me, and make this Temple the true house of the Daughter. I charge you all to make your force known within the Temple, as I call upon you by name."

6. "MOR DIAL HCTGA, holy spirit, seed of the Unknown God! You are the magnet of the Temple, drawing unto it from the Ethyrs the forces of Earth. Indwell the crown of this Temple, MOR DIAL HCTGA, so that the forces of Earth shall ever flow into it."

7. "ICZHIHAL, thou great and terrible King who dwells in the center of the Tablet of Earth! Thou who does express the force of the male within the Tablet! Thou Sun, who does blind all with your light! Hear me, and come unto me, and send thy force to dwell in this Temple, ICZHIHAL, so that the light of the Father may ever be seen in the Daughter."

8. "Hear me, ye Seniors! Ye, who are as Moons to the Sun of the King, who are as Water to His Fire! Ye who represent the god-stars within the Tablet! Ye who do receive and distribute the seed of the King unto the lower worlds! Hear me and come unto me! Hear me:

"ACZINOR, child of Jove, royal and benevolent!

"LIIANSA, child of Saturn, dark and rigid!

"AHMLICV, child of Hermes, bright and quick!

"LZINOPO, child of Luna, reflective and changing!

"LAIDROM, child of Mars, forceful and will-full!

"ALHCTGA, child of Venus, loving and sensual!

"Come unto this Temple, and be its roof, so that the acts of men within the Earth be as the acts of the Gods within the womb of Nuit! Yea, ye children of the Gods, come unto this Temple, and enliven the earth with your flavorful waters!"

"Thus is the home of the Gods within the Temple built. And let Man as well have his place therein. Let the sephiroth enclose him, and the Kerubs guard and focus him, and the Earth herself support him."

9. "Hear me, ye angels of the Sephiroth within the Tablet of Earth! Hear me, ye who are the walls of the inner Temple, and do hide the light of the Sun therein from the eyes of the profane! Ye, who distribute the elements within the fields of the Earth's domain! Come unto me, and enliven this Temple, so that Man may see the roads to the Gods, and travel those roads in sureness and understanding!

"OPMNIR, bring thy fiery seed to enliven the Temple. ILPIZ, plant thee this seed in this Temple of Earth.

"ANAEEM, I call thee to pour out the waters of earth, to purify the Temple and make it holy. SONDN, do thee bind these waters to the fabric of the Temple.

"ANGPOI, Let thy wings blow the Airs of Earth into this Temple, so that knowledge and understanding shall be therein for Man. UNNAX, bind thee these winds to the Temple.

"ABALPT, daughter of the Daughter, bring forth thy powers of richness and abundance, so the Temple shall never lack that which it needs for continual comfort. ARBIZ, bind thee this abundance to the Temple.

"Thus are the inner walls of the Temple established, so that the light of the Sun may be concealed, and yet seen clearly by the eyes of Man."

10. "Hear me, ye Kerubs of the Tablet of Earth! Mighty warriors are ye, set to stand at the corners of the Temple as guards of the mysteries therein. Ye, co- equal with the Sephirotic Angels, whose power does run from the depths to the heights, expressing the same nature in all the worlds. Ye, pillars of the Temple, foursquare and righteous!

"ASMT, thou Lion! By thy Spirit NASMT do I call thee to appear!"

"PHRA, Eagle of the Waters! Obey me by thy Spirit NPHRA!"

"BOZA, Thou wind of understanding! Blow thee here, by thy Spirit NBOZA!"

"OCNC, Thou Bride, Earth most pure! Thy Spirit NOCNC graces thee!"

"Come ye, ye Angels, and bind your forces into the pillars of the Temple, so that they will be a defense and a focus for the light!"

11. "The Temple is built, and Man dwells therein as the child of the Gods. Let the child come to meet his parents, in this place of light. And let the light of the Temple shine forth for all men to see and to wonder at. And let it infect them as does a puissant poison, and shatter their shells to show the Stars therein!

"And let these Stars light the Daughter on her way, as she rises again into the company of the Gods."

12. Let the magician commune with the Gods within the Temple. Then let him go forth to do his Will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Consecration of the Temple of Earth
Page 1 of 1