Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tree Talking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Tree Talking Empty
PostSubject: Tree Talking   Tree Talking Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:03 am

Tree talking is a meditation and a technique which I find to be very useful and one of the first things I tell people to try and do, it is a good practice I think. It comes from the ancient druids whom held the trees sacred and beleived they had thier own souls and spirits with wisdom that can be imparted to us.

The way tree talking works, is to place your hand just upon the trunk of a tree with your plam completely flat against the bark so your whole hand including all your fingers and fingertips are pressed against the tree. Close your eyes and clear your mind of other other thoughts. Open yourself up to the tree and imagine your own energy flowing through your body along your arm and into your hand and fingers to flow into the tree and open yourself to the energy and spirit of the tree.

You might have feelings, emotions come over you that are not your own, and it is possible for images to flash into your mind, and even perhaps words, and you will feel the trees energy moving within your own body as you make a connection.

If it does not work at first, do not fret, this can be common, and you should not give up, in these days, thier are trees that have become less recpetiove or just less trusting, and have put up defenses becasue so many have forgotten how to listen to them, you should continue to try again, using a different tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Tree Talking
Page 1 of 1