Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Shadow People Empty
PostSubject: Shadow People   Shadow People Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:52 am

Shadow people have they have commonly come to be known as are an intresting phenomonem and one in which there are many differeht theories and schools of thought, though it is my personal beleif that to call them shadow people is a misrepresentation and that pehraps shadow entity or shadow being might be more apporpriate, now you might wonder what the differenace is? Well from my own experince and theory I do not beleive that shadow beings are truly "people" that is to say though they can be commonanly confused with spirits and hauntings, I do not think shadow beings are any form of human spirit or ever have been human or living at any point in time.

So just what are shadow beings? Well they are true to the first part of thier name, just that shadows, but they are shadows that move of thier own accord, and are not refelcted off of anything, though no one can say with any certainty just where they come from, it is my beleif that if anything shadow beings are likely just forms of ridule energy, they may have some sort of concisouness or awareness, but do not really act as if they do in most cases, and though they can be eerie to experince, in my experince they realy have no ablity to impose themselves upon or inteact with us in any way so they really do not post any sort of acutal threat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Shadow People
Page 1 of 1