Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Name Reveled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Secret Name Reveled Empty
PostSubject: Secret Name Reveled   Secret Name Reveled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:51 am

The Egyptians beleived that all things, people, animals, and inanimate objects had many names including what was called the seceret name, the Gods themsleves were said to pocess a secret name. It was beleived that if anyone were to discover the seceret name of anything or anyone, they would then hold complete power of them just in speaking that name. As well if one were to discover thier own secret name it would enhance thier personal power and enhance all that they do by using the secret name.

This spell is intended help you discover your secret name, but remeber once you do, it should not be shared with anyone, but kept to yourself.

The best time to work this spell is a Monday, on or just before a full moon

Items Needed:
silver candle
bowl of sea salt
sea shell

Draw a sacred circle around your bedroom of white light, and then take the bowl of sea salt and sprinkle a circle of the salt moving in a clockwise direction. Now light the candle and dedicate it to the God and Goddess of the Sea for protection and power

The powers of the sea can help awaken psychic ablities, provide insight, prophetic dreams, and luanr wisdom.

Hold the seashell in your hands and merge with the energies of the ocean, as you do this say three times

"Helpful powers of the sea
bring my secret name to me"

While still holding the shell speak aloud repeating the question over and over again, "What is my secret name"

Many names my come to mind, but try to hone in on one name that keeps popping up. It may be a name or words you are famillar with, or it may be something you have not heard before.

Once you know your secret name, preform the following steps, to strengthen the power of your names protective force

1.State your secret name and say that all previous names you have been known by are not your true name. Only one name represents teh true you, and that is your secert name (state the name again)

2. State that you are safe from harm and all negative thoughts from anyone unless that person knows your true name (state the name)

3. State an impossible task that anyone would have to preform whom discovered your secret name and wished to use it agianst you, for example you could say something like "Before anyone can use my secret name against me, they would have to count one by one the number of atoms in all ceslestial bodies in the cosmos, forward and backward forever and a night"

Repeat the above, at least three times to form a pattern of your shield of strength. Providing you with a safe harbor whenever you need one

Allow the candle to burn down on its own, as you drift to sleep repeat the name to yourself over and over. In the morning place the shell on your altar to remind you of your safe and protected harbor.

Thank the divine energies that helped you, and pull the circle. Leave the salt for three nights, and then sweep or vacum it, and dump it out your front door for protection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Secret Name Reveled
Page 1 of 1