Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homes with Murders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Homes with Murders Empty
PostSubject: Homes with Murders   Homes with Murders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:02 pm

Here is a topic I thought might be intresting to discuss and get different opinions on. In the Unitied States, in the majorty of the country, as it is a state by state law, but all but like 4 I think, practice it, I do not know what the rules are in the rest of the world about it, but in most of the Unitied States, if someone was murdered within a house, and the house was being put up for sale, if the murder happend within a 3 year period by law any prosepctive buyers have to be told about the murder.

And polls have shown that homes whom have had murders within them, typcialy stay upon the market longer, and end up seeling for cheaper.

Would it bother you to live in a house that someone was killed in? Do you think this could increase the propablity of spirits being in the home, or negative energy?

And is it because of fear of spirits, and possible activity that so many people are relecutnant and unwilling to purchase such homes, or is just just a gneral "creepy" factor that prevents them from doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Homes with Murders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Mystery :: The Den :: What is on your mind-
Jump to: