Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose between two lovers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Choose between two lovers Empty
PostSubject: Choose between two lovers   Choose between two lovers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:29 am

In the dating world, a person might find themselves with more then one possible intrest, but when it comes to a point where you are ready to advance your relationship and take it to the next step but you know first you need to choose between the two most favorable choices, this can help you make the difficult discision.

Dursing a Full Moon hold a quarz crystal while contemplating your dilemma. Consider the qualities of each party and in turn gaze into the crystal and say "Isis bless me with accurate intuition"

Put the crystal in a blac pouch and add several cardamom pods saying "Anubis guide me through the labyrinth of my my subconscious." Finally add a small white feather first dedicating it to the Goddess Maat and then say "Maat of balanced judgement help me choose what is of most benefit to all"

Place the pouch under your pillow and you will dream the soultion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Choose between two lovers
Page 1 of 1