Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirror Shiled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Mirror Shiled Empty
PostSubject: Mirror Shiled   Mirror Shiled Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:50 pm

This is a shield idea that I have contemplated on more then one occasion but never really had the oppertunity or reason to put into use, untill recently, and I am quite happy with it.

I call it the mirror shield, as you will see becasue the idea is for to act like a mirror and relefct energy back.

The mirror shiled is ment to use as portection if you think someone might wish you will or if you fear that negative energy might be sent your way.

Begin as you would with any shiled. Find a comftrable place to sit, or if you prefre lay, and close your eyes, visualize white energy surrounding you but, then imagine that the shiled is made up of relfective mirrors facing away from you. So the glass so to speak is on the outside facing outward and visulize any negative energy that might be sent to you, hitting the glass and being relfected away and returning back to the sender.

While making the shiled you might find it helpful to say a little chant, something like.

"All negativeity and ill wishes will be returned, let the sender be burned"
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Mirror Shiled
Page 1 of 1