Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

otherkin questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkaox
The Fool

otherkin questions Empty
PostSubject: otherkin questions   otherkin questions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 am

as new in this i didnt read all the forum, and i hope you can give me some awnsers

reading in otherkin you say that the spirit os a person can be something like a dragon, a lycan, a vampire.

persons with spirits like that feell that they dont belong here sometimes or all the time.

saying so a person can have a spirit of a entity that she never heard about

my spirit isnt of a normal human,

problem is i cant tell what i am

i hope you( with your winsdom) can help me out with this so things make a litle more sense
Back to top Go down
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

otherkin questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: otherkin questions   otherkin questions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:48 am

It is a common feeling, for those that are more senstive to the energy of the world around them, and drawn to the arts of magick, and Pagan beleif systems to feel as if they do not quite fit into this world, and to feel as if they do not identify or relate to humans.

Many pracitioners and beleivers are otherkin in one from or another, and sometimes it does take a person time to find that which they truly feel connected with and can identify with.

Though in many ways it is a personal quest, I will offer my help in whichever ways I can to help you find the right path.

And feel freel to PM me anytime if you wish to speak to me privately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

otherkin questions
Page 1 of 1