Beyond the Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Mystery

Exploring the religions of the old and rediscovering our anncestors.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiki Healing technique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wind
Aud Mon Ra
Silver Wind

Reiki Healing technique Empty
PostSubject: Reiki Healing technique   Reiki Healing technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 pm

As I have mentioned before the use of Reiki is a healing technique that focuses around the use of energy. I personaly find that Reiki works best when it is used in componanon with the 7 chakras. When I preform a Reiki healing, I like to place my hands upon the area that focuses around the chakra that is nearest to the point of the ailment, and visulize the healing energy, which for me is always purple entering into the body around the area where the problem is, and drawing from the energy of the corresponding chakra to aide in the healing process.

To help really focus the energy, what I like to do is place my fingers just over the chakra area in the shape of a triangle with thumb toucing to thumb and index finger to index finger, and the rest of the fingers and hand spread out against the affected area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.journalhome.com/silverwynd2/

Reiki Healing technique
Page 1 of 1